Peaceful times ahead-easy living is correct
The Gardens of Modesto is nestled in a lovely neighborhood in Modesto, close to hospitals, medical centers, shopping, restaurants, churches, and entertainment. Just a short drive away are many notable attractions and places worth visiting, such as:
- Doctors Medical Center & Memorial Medical Center
- Central Valley Specialty Hospital
- Sonoma Elementary School
- Freedom Park
- Scenic Trails
- Creekside Golf Course
- Modesto Senior Center
You’ll be close to performing arts venues and sporting events, not to mention a wide array of restaurants, museums, and historical sites.
Another top aspect of our location is easy access to Doctors Medical Center & Memorial Medical Center. Whether you need a short-term stay while recovering from treatment or a longer-term rehab close to your doctor, you’ve got it all here.
An Adventure EVERY DAY
We offer many daily activities that are tailored to the needs and interests of our residents, encouraging their level of independence. We always put an emphasis on fun, creativity, and learning when it comes to our senior enrichment program, especially those with memory impairment. We continue to make changes in order to meet the changing needs of each resident and know each day looks different.
Our refreshing take on memory care is nothing short of exceptional. Our carefully crafted resident programs create opportunities, and experiences to ignite passion, purpose, and play. With a lifestyle full of choices, safety, abundant amenities, convenient services and well-appointed accommodations, you can rest assured your loved one is enjoying the lifestyle they deserve.
We curate a lifestyle of purpose. Creating a cadence that inspires residents to live out their potential, we thoughtfully design each day with resident’s hobbies, interests, histories and unique abilities in mind. Inspiring residents to live intentionally isn’t just a philosophy, it’s what we do.
Live Intentionally is Memory Care with Distinction.
- Designed by a 2x award-winning dementia expert and leading technology partner.
- Customized by each community to celebrate our residents.
- Curated to enhance the lives of individuals with dementia.
- State-of-the-art engagement system informs programming, connection and intervention
- Residents and loved ones remain connected and informed
- Streamlined and consistent communication enhances our relationships and provides peace of mind to families
- We know our residents, and we celebrate their strengths.
- We don’t pass time – we offer purposeful pursuits.
- We develop authentic relationships based on knowing, loving and caring for our residents and their loved ones.
From morning to evening, our residents can reach their full potential through a myriad of exciting opportunities. To learn more about our ongoing calendar of unique events, please chat with us below.